Sunday, November 23, 2008

The House

The house is really all we talk about anymore. It needs this or that....the attic insulation is a priority, no the kitchen island for extra work space in the kitchen is a priority (especially with Thanksgiving coming). The bathroom still isn't done. It is taking forever and costing more then we thought. I just want it to be done. I was very excited to go to Walla Walla on a business trip. I got to take a shower instead of baths in a partly completed bathroom. Don't get me wrong....I love baths and have an extra long bathtub just for the occasion, but it's not the same when it's in a construction zone. We will just be very happy when the bathroom is complete and the contractor is not in the house.

Bathroom (You can't see all the mold in the picture.)

Pre-Demolition

Bathroom After Demolition

Re-Building


Heated Tile Floor

Daniel Painting



No comments: