It's nice to have more then one way in and out of the kitchen.
Friday, March 5, 2010
Under Construction, 3 Weeks
I think it's been about 3 weeks, 3 1/2 weeks since Daniel starting working on the kitchen project to take half the closet from the room next door and push the fridge back into it. I am very excited to get that big fridge out of the way and into a spot of it's own. It will really open up a nice walk way through the kitchen to the back door. Daniel was sure it was going to take about a week, but I knew better. I just hope it's done sometime this summer.
He took down the lath and plaster in the closet first and then the other side of the wall in the kitchen. The dust was fairly well contained with the plastic.
From the computer room into the kitchen.
It's nice to have more then one way in and out of the kitchen.
It's nice to have more then one way in and out of the kitchen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment