Tuesday, May 29, 2012

It's been awhile...

And although I am not sure anyone actually reads the blog, when I don't blog for awhile I do get a complaint here and there, so I guess someone is checking it out.

Life had been busy, and my iPhone is very distracting. I am hardly ever on the computer anymore, except for work. But, I found this app to Blog easily from the phone, so perhaps that will motivate some more blogging.

A couple pictures for now, from this afternoon. I was very skeptical about this. I had to watch them go up and down the sidewalk before I could approve this happening. Daniel got lectured, while I scowled at him seriously: stay on the sidewalks, go slow, don't go fast down hill, don't hit any bumps, GO SLOW.

The boy could not have been more excited. He loved it! They made it to the park and back without any problems.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I read your blog! :) Good to see you're posting again. I love the bike attachment. M looks like such a big boy on it!