Saturday night we had a visit from a friend that lives in Seattle, Matt. He was down this way visiting his parents outside of Vancouver, WA. He stayed the night Saturday at our house, and Sunday he invited us to come out to his parents and go for a horsey ride. I couldn't pass up the opportunity, so Daniel and I put on our long johns and headed out. There has been much build up and suburban sprawl around their home, so we had to ride through some neighborhoods, but we had fun (except for the few seconds that my horse decided to run and I thought I might fall off). Matt's parents were very nice and gracious and even invited us to stay for a delicious spaghetti dinner. I think we might have to make some more visits to that place.



When we were riding through a field, these cute little goats came running over, as fast as they could possibly go, to say hi to us. They were pretty cute. I think I want a goat.
No comments:
Post a Comment