Sunday, February 15, 2009

Fun Around Town, Part II

The sun came out today. And it is a beautiful day. Daniel and I went to Laurelhurst Park today to walk around and then walked to the library to orient ourselves to our new library system. We are starting to feel like real Oregonians, now that we have the cars and pets licensed in Oregon and our Oregon driver's licenses, and now library cards in Multnomah County. I got a book of yard and gardening projects at the library and it has beautiful pictures in it. I am dreaming about my backyard looking like those pictures one day. I am registered to take a landscape design class later this month and hopefully can convince Daniel to go with me. Anyway, here are some pics from around town today.








He's dancing.
(That is why I married him because he can dance.)


1 comment: