Monday, February 16, 2009

Fun Around Town, Part III

This three day weekend Daniel and I have been trying to entertain ourselves without spending much money. It was a three day weekend and Valentines Day, and when I told him at the end of last week that we only had $50 for the next week, he said, "That should be interesting, a three day weekend and no money." That is what led to my Fun Around Town posts. Today, was free admission to the Portland Japanese Garden. So off we went for some free entertainment. The gardens are very beautiful and Daniel commented that they are more beautiful and better kept then Seattle's Japanese gardens. There was a calligraphy art exhibit on display as well.










So, we made it through the weekend spending $30 at happy hour. An expensive happy hour!! That leaves us with $20, we can buy some fresh fruit and veggies. I think we'll make it to pay day!








No comments: