So, Daniel and I have been dilly dallying around in Portland. He finished the bathroom medicine cabinet door many weeks ago, and it looks great. We are that much closer to having a complete bathroom. We also installed the lights up into the ceiling (and when I say we, I mean Daniel). So we no longer have light bulbs hanging from the ceiling.


Daniel didn't want this wall to go all the way to the ceiling when we were planning the bathroom.He had dreams about plants on a partial wall in the shower. His dream has now come true.
Here are a few pics from around here. Daniel did a 10 day fast before his Spring Break. I was quite impressed that he did it and only drank lemonade for 10 days! We went to a friends house to celebrate the breaking of the fast (Daniel did the fasting with a friend from work) and they happened to close on a house that night, so we had lots to celebrate with them.
A nice day on the back porch, breaking his fast with some yogurt.
Marc and Daniel
Marc & Wendy - Congrats on the New House
Sarah Awaiting Veggie Crepes for DinnerMy sister moved from the base in Bagram to Kandahar Airfield in Afghanistan. She is traveling more to forward operating bases, which I don't like so much, because she is traveling more by helicopter and convoy. It seems dangerous to me, so continue to keep her in your thoughts and prayers.

We are excited to have Chris, Katie, and Ellie in the States from England. I am hoping they make it to Portland soon, so I can play with the girls.
No comments:
Post a Comment