Saturday, October 24, 2009

Visit from My Sister

My sister had a conference in Portland earlier this month and came for a visit along with my super cute nieces and my brother-in-law. I was very happy to see my sister and to spend time with my nieces again. They all stayed with us, after her conference, for about 5 days. It's very unlike me but, I did not take many pictures. I thought about it many times, but Daniel and I seemed to have misplaced our camera. (I think it is Daniel's ploy to get a new camera, as he has been dreaming about a new camera for several months.) The last night before they left, Daniel dug out our old camera and took a few pictures. Katie is now in the UK equivalent of kindergarten and is learning to spell and write, and is very smart. Ellie is talking a lot and is super sweet and cute and can't sit still. I can't wait for them to move back to this area of the world next summer.


No comments: