Friday, August 27, 2010

Waking up is hard to do

When my boy is ready to wake up, he sits right up and starts smiling and babbling. I do not quite wake up so happy and ready to go, so I will do just about anything to lay down some more with my eyes closed. Grabbing a few things off the bedside table to entertain him is helpful, even if it means I have to endure bottles and alarm clocks banging into my head and/or my hair being styled by one year old fingers and drool...at least I am laying down and perhaps my eyes are even still shut.

These two pics are from last week, and all this fun was happening well before 6:00am!





I better go before he starts to tire of playing with the broom...breakfast time is here, eventhough it seems like it was just dinnertime!!!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I can so relate to this!