Monday, August 2, 2010
Amsterdam
I had the best chocolate tart is the organic food market when we got into Amsterdam on Saturday. It was most delicious. Saturday after getting into the city, we wandered all around. Yesterday (Sunday), we again walked all over town and went on a canal boat ride/tour and to Anne Frank House. Today we plan to rent bicycles and ride to the Van Gogh Museum and perhaps another art museum. I am tired...tired...tired. I am hoping I get over this jet lag. I always have it and struggle for a few days...or several days. Tomorrow we leave for Ethiopia and should get to Addis Tuesday night. Then we will have a few days to get acquainted with the city and people before we start working with Holt and meeting our little guy on Friday. I hope to be adjusted to the time zone then and feeling more like myself and less like a zombie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment