Wednesday, September 29, 2010

13 Months - 6 Weeks

There are several things I have been wanted to blog about, but just not enough time in the day to sit down and blog. I returned to work full-time this week, but we had lots of fun that last week before my return to the working world. The weekend before last, we had a big open house type party at our house for friends from Portland and Seattle to "meet and greet" our little Melke. That was hectic and fun. Then during the week we went to the Oregon coast for some fun in the sand and surf...and we had a great time. Then this weekend my aunt had a baby shower for me and Melke with lots of girl family and girl friends. That was also fun (and hectic). (I think everything with a one year old might be just a little hectic.) The shower was on September 26th, which was the day Melke turned 13 months old and the day he had been home with us for 6 weeks! I can't believe we've been home for 6 weeks. Time flies when you are having fun!

For now, I am going to post some pics from our trip to the beach, as I have promised someone special but far away, some cute pictures. Melkamu loved the beach. He enjoyed crawling around really fast through the sand, playing in the sand, trying to eat the sand, and splashing his hands and feet in the waves. We found a relatively inexpensive place to stay that we really liked, in a good location, and I hope we get to go back there again sometime.












1 comment:

Jessica said...

Great photos of a great little guy!