As I have said before, it seems like it has been longer than 3 months - it's only been 3 months?!? Melke is such a part of us, such a huge focus in our lives, it's hard to imagine a time when he wasn't there. And really, 3 months isn't that long...dating for three months, married for three months, working at a job for three months...all very new. But parenting this beautiful boy for 3 months doesn't feel like a new thing, it just feels very good and very right.
This boy is truly a joy and I feel so lucky to be his mama. He smiles and laughs almost always, he is full of energy and excitement, he is most amused to see his mama and dada hug and kiss, and immediately wants to join in on the love. He is so cute.
A few weeks after arriving home, Daniel walked around the house singing this little song, "He's my boy and he brings me so much joy. He's my boy and he bring me so much joy." And the other day, he said to me, "I think Melkamu is the best thing that has ever happened to me." Well yes, I just might agree with that!
I took these pictures on November 15th to mark 3 months home:
2 comments:
So precious:)
Melke is truly a jem. Such a sweetie! So glad you all found one another!
Post a Comment