We flew out to New Mexico on Friday and were there until Wednesday. The flights out went very well, although Melkamu fell asleep, for both flights, right at the end and we were never able to keep him asleep for the de-boarding of the plane. So, he had short naps. On the way home, the first flight was fine, but the second flight was past his bedtime. He was loud. Not necessarily unhappy loud, but loud and bouncing all over our laps and banging everything. I was very, very happy to be getting off that plane, and the flight was only about an hour and a half. On that flight Daniel and I were looking at each other and thinking...how in the world are we going to fly to Hawaii in 3 months...it's going to be torture. But, I'm sure we'll figure it out.
I promised Grandma Aaker lots of pictures of her kids and grandkids and I know Auntie Jackie is waiting for pictures, so here it goes:
On Friday evening he was walking with the help of the wagon, by Tuesday night he was taking his first steps all by himself!
Sorry to Rachel and Bret for cutting off your heads, but the subjects are the boys...who adored each other. Henry chasing after Melke.















No comments:
Post a Comment