Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Buddies

Melke and Kavi
Lots of toys, but the cardboard box and paper grocery sacks are all the rage.



Hanging Out



Melke thinks this is all fun and games, until Kavi actually sits on his lap...
then screaming ensues.



Kavi and Melke
Jumping and rolling around on the pillows.



Chasing each other through the house.



Melkamu and Kavi Mamush
Kavi wants to sit at the table, well then Melke insists he does too.



Kavi wants to play with a bib, well then so does Melkamu.



So cute.



Kavi saying goodnight to Melke.



We feel blessed to have met some wonderful people in our adoption journey, also adopting children from Ethiopia. We feel super fortunate to have some of those people living very close to us, and willing to visit with us often so our boys can play. Melke and Kavi have been getting together for play dates for several months now and for the past few months really seem to enjoy each others company. When Melke started walking in November, it seemed to move the boys onto the "same playing field" so to speak. I love seeing these beautiful boys chase each other around and hearing their screams of delight and giggles!

We were able to babysit Kavi on Saturday night. Although I chased the boys around with a camera, I didn't get many good pictures. I have a hard time getting a decent pic of my fast moving boy, let alone two fast moving boys, who never seemed to be looking in the same direction at the same time. Of course, when these two do something super cute...like hug or bump fists...I am never ready with the camera. Anyway, above are a few pictures of these budding playmates.

2 comments:

SaraLyons said...

Such handsome little guys!

Jessica said...

Awww, I love seeing our boys together!