Saturday, January 26, 2013

"My Africa Shirt"

The other morning when Melke crawled into bed to try to wake me up and get me out of bed (which is not an easy task), I asked him a few questions. Maybe I needed some more time before I had to become vertical in the world, but really I just love talking to this cute boy that is always so excited and full of joy.

What's your favorite color? "Blue"
What's your favorite thing to eat?  "Breakfast"
What's your favorite thing to play?  "Toys"
What's you favorite toy?  "Cars"
What's your favorite thing to wear? "My Africa Shirt"

Perfect time to post pictures of Melkamu in his Ethiopia shirt. This year he was very excited to put on his shirt in preparation for the Genna Celebration we attended a few weeks ago.  I posted these pictures on Facebook a few weeks ago, but they are here for the Grandma's that don't have Facebook, and who have very patiently been telling me I need to update my blog.






No comments: