This next picture is from a few weeks ago. I woke up one morning to hear Melke on the stairs. I wasn't sure if he was going down or up, and sat up in bed to listen. A few seconds later I heard that he was coming up the stairs.
I called to him and he poked his head into the room, "Melke what are you doing?", I asked. "I'm eating! Mac and cheese and lots of stuff. Yum! I'll show you!", he says.
I watched him walk down the hall into his room and back into our room carrying an armload - the opened juice container balanced on the left over container of mac and cheese with a spoon inside the container. "See mama!", he exclaimed. He was so excited. He plops down next to the bed and starts eating.
(We have a fridge on top, freezer on bottom. He climbed up into the fridge to get these items, which are kind of big and heavy. He carried them upstairs to his room. We never eat food upstairs, never. Don't know where this idea came from, but he went through a lot of work to get his breakfast!)
In this last picture, I came downstairs one morning, after getting dressed to find Melke making eggs for Franny and Lucy (his cousins who live in New Mexico). Not sure how he came up with this idea. Not quite sure how he was going to deliver the eggs once he made them.
These stories might not be so amusing if you weren't there, but they were pretty hilarious to me at the time and I wanted to write them down and remember them.

1 comment:
I do not know why these links automatically appeared in my text? And I do not know how to get rid of them. Ignore them.
Post a Comment