Monday, June 28, 2010
Big Sky Country
We had a good time in Montana for Grandma Bina's 90th birthday. Well, I did, but Daniel might have a different opinion. He was very busy and preoccupied taking care of our elderly dog, which we should have just left at home. I think we both had a great time, though, seeing everyone and catching up with extended family. It is always fun to see Lucy and Francis and Henry. And we always enjoy spending time with Leslie and Lani, too. Henry and Daniel got to spend some quality time together watching some soccer matches and even kicking the soccer ball around. We, me especially, had thought about not going on the trip with everything else going on around here, and not being sure when we will travel to Ethiopia. I am very glad I went though, it was a nice break from all that we are doing and worrying (mostly I do the worrying) about around here. And Beckett is happy to be home and doing much better in his usual slow paced life in the backyard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment