I got everything I asked for for my birthday. I wanted a cup cake, flowers, and scallops for dinner. And just like that it was all there for me. I love my sweet husband. He takes such good care of me and likes to please me. I woke up to flowers and two pretty cupcakes (I ate the chocolate one for breakfast). In the afternoon, I went and got a special spa facial that Daniel had gotten for me (for a special deal and that I had been saving for my brithday). When I got home there were huge, delicious scallops and shrimp on the grill, yummy grilled potatoes, and a salad with tasty homemade croutons. Awesome! Plus, another box of fancy, beautiful cupcakes (he says in case I didn't like the other ones). I have never met a cupcake I didn't like, though.
In other non-birthday related news, our kitchen is getting closer and closer to being put back together. The World Cup is in full swing in our household. Daniel wakes up early in the morning, so he can catch the games. He gets so excited. When I mentioned, he is like a little kid at Christmas, he said, "It's way better then Christmas." We got news a little more than a week ago that our immigration approval made it to the US Embassy in Ethiopia. We still think we could be traveling to Ethiopia in July, possibly...but who knows.




No comments:
Post a Comment