I have been obsessively checking my e-mail, like 8 times a day, and running to get the mail when I see the mail man coming. I really don't know what I am looking for. When we found out the soonest we'd be traveling to Ethiopia is July, I thought, "Okay, I can relax a little and just wait peacefully." But, it's not working...argg.
Last night when I was telling Daniel about my obessive e-mail and mail checking, and that I just wanted some type of information...any information, I started listing off things I would like to know. Did M get moved from Wolayta to Addis? Has he gained any length? What size does he wear? Is his birth certificate or some other important paperwork in the mail to be delivered any day now? Did our I-171H make it to Ethiopia? And Daniel said, "I-171 what, is that a virus?" He always makes me laugh.
Really, I know that the Holt staff here and in Ethiopia are working very hard to take care of all the children in their care and are working hard on lots of families adoptions right now. I know it will all happen, when it happens, and so far our adoption process has been rather quick (although it doesn't always feel like it) and smooth. I know things are good and on track.
Thursday, June 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment